Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011: What I Did, 2012: What I'm Looking Forward To.




Hello everyone. It is me and I'm going to talk about what I did over the break and what I'm looking forward too. Hope you ENJOY!
  First I'm going to talk about what I did. Well I stayed at Shreiner for the first week. It was kind of boring, but fun in the same way.


Then I really stayed home for the most of the time. I got many presents for Christmas like a yo yo.
 Actual picture.
I also got a rip stick. Which is kind of a skateboard. Another thing I got is delicious Wint-o-Green mints. Those are the the mints that are really minty and Mr. Meyer gives to us.
    I stayed up all night celebrating New Years and 2012. I ate a TON of lemon pepper wings. They taste so good in my stomach!

   I did have a happy New Years and I hope you did too. I wonder how long you guys stayed up?
This is what I had a..........


Last I'm going to talk about is what I'm looking forward to. I am looking forward to my first year of middle school. It might be scary unless I go to Shreiner because I know all my teachers and I am going to be one of the older kids. If I went to a regular middle school I will be the younger kid.
  I hope I do better in school. I'm kind of doing pretty good in school, but I need to do better. According to my mom pretty good isn't good enough. Ha Ha!
   I'm looking forward to turning 11. Since its my birthday I'm going to get presents or money.
    Also I'm looking forward to getting a phone. Who knows when I'm getting a phone, but I am hopefully soon.
 
What I'm not looking forward on is the world ending. You know how people say the world is going to end on December 21.

 Well, I don't believe in that. Hopefully it is not true and we can all live peacefully. Then again I won't jinx it. This is what people will think happen. These people are crazy.


I really don't have any resolutions. I think they are a waste of my time.
Well, thanks for reading my blog. Have a good 2012. Until December 21. Ha ha ha just kidding. BYE!
Goodbye Graphic #30

No comments:

Post a Comment