Friday, August 12, 2011

What am I looking foward to this year

For Language Arts Im looking foward to learning Greek and Latin. Also I want to learn new words, long words, and complicated words. The teacher is awesome (Mrs. Spaulding). The second period science with Mr. Sellers. I'm looking forward to BLOGS! What I like about science is that were going to use technology more this year. I'm love science. My Third period is math. Math is so fun especially math games. Math can be really hard sometimes but im going to come thru and get straight a's. Im looking forward to learning more. After that we have Spanish. Spanish is kind of easy since my dad is from a Spanish country. I need to do good in that or im going to get in trouble. But I know im going to do good. Im looking forward to learning more Spanish My last period is Social Studies. Social Studies is really fun. Im looking forward to learning about Japan. For some reason Japan is so fun. My goals for the whole year is don't get in trouble, get straight A's, and just have FUN.


No comments:

Post a Comment